SUMMER IN PARIS

My dear readers and friends, I have the pleasure to announce I will be in Paris this summer. I will be working in a fashion pro...


My dear readers and friends, I have the pleasure to announce I will be in Paris this summer.

I will be working in a fashion project with Lectra company. If you are around too, just comment in the box bellow or e-mail me! I will be glad to get to know all of you Parisians chic and chiks!




Queridos leitores e amigos, tenho o prazer de anunciar que estarei em Paris este verão.
Estarei a trabalhar com a empresa Lectra num projecto de moda. Se estiverem pelos arredores deixem um comentário ou enviem-me um e-mail! Será um prazer enorme encontrar-me convosco Parisienses chiques!




Instagram




Em

You Might Also Like

0 comments

PLAYING

UA-88256336-1