I couldn't be prouder! Due to all struggles I had, I could keep the blog alive. Honestly I am planning doing so for the next times. E...
Wearing: Coat: Jacket - Rinascimento ; Silk shirt- Massimo Dutti ; Trousers - Ana Sousa ; Accessories - Pepe Jeans and Salsa ; He...
Triumph Thruxton Ace
Curiosity: What's the story behind of Barbour International? It's name was inspired on a jacket named Barbour International added by Duncan Barbour on 1936 to his family brand's collection and created specially for the International Six Days Trials (a motorbike event). This jacket become so popular that was wear by almost all britannic teams until 1977 and later it declared exclusivity to an american team where one of the players was the actor Steve McQueen.
KNOWN FACES | CARAS CONHECIDAS:
|Me and Raquel Strada.|
|José Fidalgo, Raquel Strada, Carolina Torres, Luis Pedo & Tiago Froufe.|
|Marta Caras Lindas|
E muitos outros mais...
#FOR_HIM | #PARA_ELE From the latest fall/winter 2014 collection by Goldmud my favourite products are definitely the shoe wear for ...
|Models: Kolpino & Eros (by order. The second picture was edited.)|
On the 31th October I went to the Aristohour by Aristocrazy Lisboa . It wasn't only one hour of fun and aristocracy but also the...
Find this and much more products at: http://www.aristocrazy.com/
Encontre estes e muitos mais produtos em: http://www.aristocrazy.com/en/
At one of the last posts I mentioned this talented hair styler, Helena Vaz Pereira and her salon, Griffe Hairstyle . Today I bri...
At one of the last posts I mentioned this talented hair styler, Helena Vaz Pereira and her salon, Griffe Hairstyle. Today I bring you good news, you will have the opportunity to know a little of her and her work at the portuguese fashion week, on the event ModaLisboa.
Come and see the First Supper (no, I am not kidding, is really a supper!) that Helena and other artists as Joana Castro, Mariana Vaz Pereira, Sofia Aparício, Daniela Hanganu, Eduardo Pinela, Nazaré Pinela, Patrícia Pires de Lima, Gabriel Fernandes, Filipe Faísca, Sandro Roma, Maria João Bastos, Kimberley Ribeiro, Eric Ribeiro and Inês Sobral prepared to you.
- WHERE AND WHEN:
- ABOUT HELENA:
- WHERE CAN I FIND HELENA?
What I have to share today isn't exactly new, but it's going to rock your summer! I already know that you love the music video ...
What I have to share today isn't exactly new, but it's going to rock your summer!
I already know that you love the music video G.U.Y. from Lady Gaga, but probably what you don't know is that a portuguese brand was chosen to be part of this great production. See the clothes and accessories that were chosen here at the Gaga Fashion Land. Today I am going to talk about that brand: Valentim Quaresma, hat actually is the name of it's creator.
Who is Valentim Quaresma?
- Lives and works in Lisbon;
- Studied in the School of arts António Arroio and in Ar.co’s Jewellery department.
- Worked with Ana Salazar, the pioneer of Portuguese fashion, creating jewellery and accessories for her collections from 1990 to 2010.
- Winner of the prize "Accessories collection of the Year" in the international competition ITS#7 in Trieste - Italy, and starts his own brand in 2008.
- He participates in events like Bread and Butter Barcelona, 080 Barcelona Fashion, in Riga, Fashionclash Maastricht in The Netherlands, Cesis fashion art festival in Latvia, Bijorhca in Paris, MoBa13 "Fetishism in Fashion" in Arnhem, and Manupulating Surface - Portuguese Craftmanship in London, and others, promoting is own fashion brand.
- Takes part in the official ModaLisboa annual calendar since 2011.
- He has been the pioneer designer to present an all accessories fashion show in ModaLisboa.
The SS14 collection:
The fashion show video:
On 24th of June I had a hair salon opening - the Hair , Rui Canento hair salon. Rui Canento is a young hairstylist that since early ...
|Wanda Stuart singing|
|Hérman José, Sónia Tavares, Rui Canento and Nazaré.|
|Dj X CRAFT|
I bet that for many times you though about how you would be/look after making a big change, but you never did it because you were afraid ...
FINE AND CANDY
OITO EM PONTO:
Hey, hey! Remember that Thursday (29 of May) when I went to Showpress's Press Day? Here comes the second part of my small feed...
|(Click in the picture to see the post)|
- ► 2016 ( 17 )
- ► 2015 ( 29 )
- ▼ December ( 4 )
- ► 2013 ( 23 )
- ► 2012 ( 80 )