THE HOLIDAYS ARE OVER!

At the Lincoln Memorial . Washington, DC . Hello everybody! It is true, I took a very long holiday from my blog, but I haven’t qu...

At the Lincoln Memorial. Washington, DC.

Hello everybody!

It is true, I took a very long holiday from my blog, but I haven’t quit on “Simplicity is Chic”.
I am already back to Portugal, although I want you to know everything about my experience in the United States of America! In fact, my trip was awe-inspiring and I came back with several new ideas and different projects in mind.
Since I got back to Lisbon, I already went to Berlin, Germany (a journey related to my experience in the USA as well). Likewise, an amazing trip which I insist to share all the details with you, later!

Stay tuned to discover all my simple and sophisticated adventures around this delightful world!




Olá a todos!

Sim é verdade, eu tirei umas longas férias do blog, mas eu não desisti do “Simplicity is Chic”.
Já me encontro em Portugal, no entanto quero continuar a partilhar a minha experiência nos Estados Unidos da América convosco! De facto, a minha viagem foi incrivelmente inspiradora e regressei com inúmeras novas ideias e projetos diferentes em mente.
Desde que regressei a Lisboa, já fui a Berlin, na Alemanha. Uma visita rápida relacionada com a minha viagem aos EUA. De igual modo, foi uma viagem fantástica, que insisto em mais tarde compartilhar convosco.

Fiquem ligados para descobrirem todas as minhas simples e sofisticadas aventuras, neste mundo encantador!  

Kisses,



Em






You Might Also Like

0 comments

PLAYING

UA-88256336-1