HELENA VAZ PEREIRA - GRIFFE HAIRSTYLE

At  one of the last posts   I mentioned this talented hair styler,   Helena Vaz Pereira   and her salon,   Griffe Hairstyle . Today I bri...

At one of the last posts I mentioned this talented hair styler,  Helena Vaz Pereira and her salon, Griffe Hairstyle. Today I bring you good news, you will have the opportunity to know a little of her and her work at the portuguese fashion week, on the event ModaLisboa
Come and see the First Supper (no, I am not kidding, is really a supper!) that Helena and other artists as Joana Castro, Mariana Vaz Pereira, Sofia Aparício, Daniela Hanganu, Eduardo Pinela, Nazaré Pinela, Patrícia Pires de Lima, Gabriel Fernandes, Filipe Faísca, Sandro Roma, Maria João Bastos, Kimberley Ribeiro, Eric Ribeiro and Inês Sobral prepared to you.


  • WHERE AND WHEN:

ModaLisboa Legacy
From 10 to 12 of October
at Paços do Concelho em Lisboa
Free entrance



  • ABOUT HELENA:

Helena is a professional in the area since 1985 and attended the best international schools as: Vidal Sasson, Tony & Guy, Mahogany, Rizzoz and Llongueras.

Helena founded her own salon in 1993 that is filled with a great architecture and style. After 30 years of career Helena is an unavoidable incon of the portuguese fashion and for consecutive times she was rewarded with the Best Hairstyler and Fashion Awards Portugal. And let's not forget to mention that she is also the official ambassador of L'Oréal Professionnel Portugal.


And after this you should be asking:
  • WHERE CAN I FIND HELENA?






Rua das Flores 54-58, Chiado
1200-195 Lisboa

Something tells me that I will visit Helena very soon.
But before that, I hope to see you at ModaLisboa!




Kisses,
Em.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

PLAYING

UA-88256336-1