HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year everybody! The new year has started and so has my exams at university. I really haven't done any New Year resolution. ...

Happy New Year everybody!

The new year has started and so has my exams at university.
I really haven't done any New Year resolution. Even if I did, I think that is a little bit pointless, we never take this things seriously. It isn't the change of year that will strongly change lives. The days and the experiences are those that really shake a few things up!
Last year I passed for a few bad things and they really let me down, but I fought against them and now here I am, everything is solved right now.
The worst thing that happened was that I was suffering of racism (again) and I really couldn't believe that it was happening with me again. The last time that I suffered from racial discrimination was when I was at preparatory school. But everything is solved now and I am not in touch with that person anymore.

Now I have to focus in good thing and so does everybody!

Happy new year to your all!


Feliz ano novo!

Um novo ano já começou, tal como os meus exames na universidade. 
Não fiz nenhuma resolução de ano novo, mas mesmo que fizesse seria um pouco "inútil", uma vez que não as iria levar a sério. Não é a alteração do ano que nos faz realmente mudar, serão sim os dias e as experiências por que passamos que "agitam" as coisas!
No ano anterior, passei por algumas coisas más, mas tive que lutar contra elas e aqui estou hoje! Agora "tudo" está bem e resolvido.
A pior coisa que me aconteceu foi que sofri de racismo (mais uma vez) e custou-me imenso a acreditar que estava a passar por uma situação assim, novamente. A última vez que sofri de descriminação racial foi quando estava na escola básica. Mas agora tudo está resolvido e eu já não estou em contacto com a pessoa em causa, felizmente!

Agora tenho que me focar nas coisas boas, aliás, temos todo!

Um feliz ano novo para todos!

Kisses,
Em




You Might Also Like

0 comments

PLAYING

UA-88256336-1