FALL/WINTER 2013: ANDREW MARC

ANDREW MARC DENIM & LEATHERS FALL 2013 COLLECTION Summer is ending therefore we got to get ready for a chic Winter ....

Summer is ending therefore we got to get ready for a chic Winter.

Today I was beholing The Fashionisto when I surrender myself to the Andrew Marc's fall/winter 2013 lookbook. This lookbook matches perfectly the vintage with the contemporary style.
For me Andrew Marcs is one of the brands that better responds to my ideology of style merging luxury with a sophisticated attitude.
Do you agree with me?  

O verĂŁo aproxima-se do fim e por isso temos que nos preparar para um Inverno chic.
Hoje ao vasculhar o Fashionisto rendi-me ao lookbook da colecção masculina Outono/Inverno 2013 da marca Andrew Marc, onde se dĂĄ uma reuniĂŁo perfeita entre o vintage e o estilo contemporĂąneo.
Para mim a Andrew Marc Ă© das marcas que mais responde Ă  minha ideologia de estilo, combinando o luxo a uma atitude sofisticada.
Concordam comigo?
Kisses,
Em





You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This men's collection is amazing. Good trend for the fall!

    Check out my NEW blog! Follow me on Bloglovin? & I’ll do the same! Keep in Touch! =)

    I am Marie Liv Bloglovin

    I am Marie Liv

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygoodness he is so handsome!! and I totally agree that luxury and sophistication should merged! thanks for posting this :)

    http://snippitydoodah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

PLAYING

UA-88256336-1