SUMMER MOMENTS, ESQUIRE TURKEY

The best of summer: sun, style, the perfect clothes, a great book, amazing company, exotic views and  prints and a fantastic lounging po...

The best of summer: sun, style, the perfect clothes, a great book, amazing company, exotic views and  prints and a fantastic lounging pool. You can see this all in this Esquire Turkey's editorial. 

O melhor do verão: sol, estilo, o guarda-roupa perfeito, um livro fantástico, companhia maravilhosa, vistas e padrões exóticos e uma piscina fantástica para descontrair. Podem ver tudo isto reunido neste editorial da revista Esquire, Turquia






I wish my summer was alike. I think I need a summer love. 
Quem me dera que o meu verão fosse assim.  Acho que preciso de um amor de verão!

SUMMER MOMENTS - ESQUIRE, TURKEY
MALE MODEL:  ANDREY DAVIDENKO

Kisses,
Em




You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Wow, I love this photo shoot! If only real life was like this...

    ~Jacy
    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pictures.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh what a cute boy!! Totally distracted from the fashion ;)
    xx
    Here&Now
    Please vote for me to win a trip to NYFW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are absolutely gorgeous, love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the lighting and brightness of the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos are reflecting a great summer indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This shooting is really beautiful
    This couple and everything<3

    http://www.the-heels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, exotic views are the best part of the summer. And that boy definitely offers some great views.;)

    ReplyDelete

PLAYING

UA-88256336-1