LOST IN VACATION, ESQUIRE MAGAZINE

My dear readers, are you ready to stay gaping? Please get ready because this editorial that I am sharing with you it's for me one of...

My dear readers, are you ready to stay gaping? Please get ready because this editorial that I am sharing with you it's for me one of the most sensational of this summer! 
Meus caros leitores, estão preparados para ficarem boquiabertos? Preparem-se porque o editorial que partilho com vocês, é para mim um dos mais sensacionais deste verão! 

This is just the beginning of what the magazine Esquire prepared for us in the July/August 2013 issue. The french model Clément Chabernaud hits the beach doing a little workout or displaying his style. 
Isto é apenas o início do que a revista Esquire preparou para nós, na sua edição de Julho/Agosto 2013. O modelo Clément Chabernaud arrasa na praia, ora fazendo um pequeno workout, ora exibindo o seu estilo.



Lost in Vacation? I say: lost in this editorial! 
Perdida nas férias? Eu digo antes: perdida neste editorial! 

ESQUIRE SPAIN
JULY/AUGUST 2013 ISSUE
MODEL: CLÉMENT CHABERNAUD
PHOTOGRAPHER: ALFONSO OHNUR
STYLER: CAROLINA BADIA
CLOTHES: LOUIS VUITTON, HACKETT, ZEGNA, OTHERS.
Kisses,
Em 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. awesomeee editorial :)
    *******
    HF
    http://the-hf-blog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

PLAYING

UA-88256336-1