HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

I grew up having two mothers and living two different realities in two different countries, for some time. I suffered from racial discr...


I grew up having two mothers and living two different realities in two different countries, for some time. I suffered from racial discrimination and bullying during my childhood but these super-women and my family, raised me and always showed me the bright side of life. Taught me to never quit, fight for my battles and above all, ALWAYS smile!

I am so thankful to them. Unfortunately, I lost my biological mom when I was younger and with that a part of me was gone too.

Today, at age 20, it is still funny when I am walking with one of my moms on the street and people ask me if I am her daughter. With the biggest smile I answer yes, and people’s reaction is still epic. With this, I just want to say that a mother is who gives love to their children and who teach them how to love, a mother is who raises and supports you, no matter what.

Happy mother’s day to every mom!


Creci tendo duas mães, vivendo em duas realidades completamente diferentes, em países completamente diferentes, durante algum tempo. Fui vítima de discriminação racial e bullying, durante a minha infância, mas estas duas super-mulheres e a minha família, criaram-me e sempre me mostraram o lado mais colorido da vida. Ensinaram-me a nunca desistir, combater as minhas batalhas e acima de tudo, sorrir, SEMPRE!

Não lhes podia estar mais grata. Infelizmente, perdi a minha mãe biológica muito cedo e com ela, perdi uma parte de mim.

Hoje, aos 20 anos, continua a ser engraçado quando passeio com uma das minha mães e as pessoas me perguntam se sou sua filha. Com o maior dos sorrisos, respondo que sim e a reação das pessoas não deixa de ser épica. Com isto, quero apenas dizer que, mãe: é quem nos dá amor e quem nos ensina a amar, uma mãe cria e apoia as suas crianças, independentemente de tudo.

Um feliz dia da mãe para todas as mães!

Kisses,
Em






You Might Also Like

0 comments

PLAYING

UA-88256336-1