NOW ON LINKEDin

The other day I received a comment asking me if I had a LinkedIn profile. I didn't use to care much about it, but during the last mo...

The other day I received a comment asking me if I had a LinkedIn profile. I didn't use to care much about it, but during the last month I went to my college Career Forum and the companies that were presenting themselves gave a big importance to this network.
So today I spent large hours uploading my profile and here is the result:

So I hope to "connect" with me ahah.
What do you think about LinkedIn? Has it being working for you so far?



No outro dia, recebi um comentário, onde me perguntavam se eu tinha um perfil no LinkedIn. Já tenho há algum tempo, mas nunca me preocupei, realmente, em actualizá-lo. No mês passado inscrevi-me no Career Fórum da minha faculdade e aí percebi a importância que as empresas dão a esta rede. 
Portanto, hoje passei "largas" horas a actualizar o meu perfil e heis o resultado: 
Ahah, portanto, fico à espera que se "conectem" comigo.
O que acham do LinkedIn? Tem vos ajudado?


 Kisses,
Em.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

PLAYING

UA-88256336-1