SUMMER, I LOVE YOU

Hello everybody. I noticed that I don't publish much about me or pictures of me in my blog. Well, this is me at Cascais's beac...

Hello everybody. I noticed that I don't publish much about me or pictures of me in my blog. Well, this is me at Cascais's beach. I am very tan as you can see.
So as we are in my month (the month of my birthday) I'll publish some personal posts and if you want to know or to ask something about me don't hesitate to ask. Send your questions in a comment or by email to: simplicityischic@hotmail.com or simplicityischic@gmail.com. 
Olá a todos, tenho-me vindo a aperceber que são escassas as coisas que publico no blog sobre mim ou as fotos minhas que coloco. Bem esta sou eu, na praia de Cascais, bronzeadíssima como podem perceber. 
Já chegámos ao meu mês (o mês do meu aniversário) e por isso prometo alguns posts mais pessoais, por isso não hesitem em me perguntar algo que queiram saber sobre mim, podem enviar as vossas questões por comentário ou por e-mail para o simplicityischic@hotmail.com ou simplicityischic@gmail.com.

Kisses,
Em

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. nice tan :)

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would kill to be that tan! I am extremely burnt right now, so again, extremely jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos!! :) thanks so much for your sweet comment and for following! im following you back :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such stunning photo's!

    XO Zoë

    ReplyDelete
  5. The beach looks so nice! Hope you have a lovely birthday :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  6. august babe! :) hot pool and nice shots

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics, and I agree with you, I love summer!!
    Follow me on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picture, love the first one.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh your summer looks perfect! I wish I could have the same.

    your blog is awesome as well. Would oyu like to follow each other?

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. SUMMER I LOVE YOU TOO! And I love these pictures! I want your bikini body!

    Love,

    Rowan

    Personal Style Blog www.redreidinghood.com
    Ps: Don’t you forgot to check out my very first shoplog/haul video ? I’d love to hear what you think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Que saudades que eu tenho da praia! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorei""


    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete

PLAYING

UA-88256336-1